Exciting Offer with your New Grameenphone Connection.
From 17th February 2016, All new Grameenphone pre-paid (Nishchinto), Djuice, Ekota 1, 3 and BS 1,3,4 (Shofol), Bondhu, Grameenphone Public Phone and Village phone connections will enjoy following offers.
Start-up price SIM price would be BDT 200. (Price of Ekota Connections will be BDT 170).
1 GB Free Facebook, 100% talk time bonus, 300 MB Internet, Free Internet on First Recharge:
- On 34 taka First Recharge, Customers will be able to enjoy 0.5 poisha/second call rate to any Grameenphone number and 1 poisha/second to any other local numbers 24 hours for 15 days. In addition to that, customers will get 34 minutes to any local numbers for 15 days and 1 GB Facebook, 100 MB Internet for 15 days
- On 54 taka First recharge, customers will be able to enjoy 0.5 poisha/second call rate to any Grameenphone number and 1 poisha/second to any other local numbers 24 hours for 30 days. In addition to that, customers will get 54 minutes to any local numbers for 30 days and 1 GB Facebook, 300 MB Internet for 30 days.
- If any customer activates any other Internet pack Facebook volume will be disabled.
- To check Internet balance, please dial *121*1*2#, For voice bonus talk time offer dial *566*7#
- This offer will be applicable only on First recharge.
- Mentioned recharge points will remain restricted for that particular customer during the offer period ( in case of any recharge or 34 and 54 taka recharge) and for all other customers.
- Upon expiry of special tariff, customers will be able to enjoy the main package call rate.
- While enjoying the special lower tariff others lower tariff will not be applicable, Lower tariff is not applicable on bonus amount, bonus minutes or Emergency Balance and these will consumer first.
- New Customers activated after 01 December, 2015 also will be able to enjoy the lower tariff, bonus voice and internet offers.
- 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff