Information Security Analyst (EO/SEO)
Job Description / Responsibility
- National Bank Limited invites applications from dynamic, proactive, self-motivated and talented young individuals for the above position of Information Technology Division
- Major Responsibilities:
- Monitor their organization`s networks for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs
- Install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information
- Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities (e.g., buffer overflow, mobile code, cross-site scripting, PL/SQL and injections, race conditions, covert channel, replay, return-oriented attacks, and malicious code)
- Skill in assessing the robustness of security systems and designs
- Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches
- Conduct penetration testing, which is when analysts simulate attacks to look for vulnerabilities in their systems before they can be exploited.
- Skill in designing countermeasures to identified security risks.
- Skill in using network analysis tools to identify vulnerabilities
- Research the latest information technology (IT) security trends
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior IT staff.
- Implementation of ISO-27001 standard in banking organization.
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University.
- Candidates having third division/class in any academic exam need not to apply
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Information Security System preferably in Banks.
- COBIT 5.0 certification or ISO – 27001 (Lead Auditor) certification.
- CEH (Certified ethical hacker) certification.
- CCNA and/or Red Hat certification will be an added advantage.
- CISA completion will also be considered as an added advantage.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting