U.S. Embassy Job Circular
U.S. Embassy Job Circular 2016
Cultural Affairs Specialist (Program)
The Embassy of the United States of America
Job Description / Responsibility
- Incumbent oversees U.S. Embassy outreach programming efforts on behalf of the Public Affairs Section, in consultation with PAO (Public Affairs Officer) and CAO (Cultural Affairs Officer). Advises and strategizes with the PAO and CAO on public diplomacy operations and initiatives as relates to programming, outreach, public opinion, identification of objectives, and evaluation. Directs and manages PAS (Public Affairs Section) grants programs.
- 4 years Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree in art, development studies, environmental studies, economics, English, history, international relations, music, or political science. (U.S. equivalent – university degree) is required. (You must attach a copy of your bachelor’s degree certificate along with your application form.)
- At least 7 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum seven years of experience required with an organization involving outreach, cultural activities and event planning and two years of supervisory experience (total nine years) required.
- Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing of Bangla and English is required. English language proficiency will be tested.
- Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicants must submit the application form & required documents either by regular mail (postal service) or, deliver by hand to the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy to be considered.
Application submission deadline: October 10, 2016.
Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), available on our website at http://bd.usembassy.gov/ (Click on ‘I am looking for jobs at the Embassy’, will take you to ‘Job Openings at the Embassy’); blank application forms are also available at the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy (near the Nepalese & Vatican Embassies). Please find the full job announcement on our website at: http://bd.usembassy.gov/
Application Deadline : Oct 10, 2016