US Bangla Airlines New Job Circular
Job Description / Responsibility
- Passenger’s Handling, Boarding pass issue, Prepare Trime Sheet.
- Meet & Greet to VIP/CIP and all passengers both arrival and departure.
- Handling the passengers Check-in-Counter and RAMP duties.
- Taking care on the cargoes in-coming and outgoing, working on over weight charges and baggage reconciliation for Flight.
- Handling the transit and transfer passengers.
- Also taking care of the Disabled Passengers.
- Problem solving of the passengers.
- Situation wise customer handling.
- Coordination with Sales & Reservation and all Destinations.
- Provide customer support over phone and call management.
- MBA/ BBA/ Graduate from reputed public and private university.
- 0 to 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Face-to-Face Customer Support, Customer Support through Phone
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Airline, GSA, Multinational Companies
- Age 24 to 28 year(s)
- Work with a team.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Should have the mind to work in shifting basis.
- Should have computer knowledge in MS Office.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Should have habit to work under pressure.
- Should have the mind to reside close to the Airport.